POSITION: McMillan Electric Company’s Research & Development team is looking for an Electronic Test Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and technicians. This position is responsible for planning, developing, and conducting tests on electronic systems by applying principles of quality control, electronic theory and testing methodology. Job duties include working with R&D, engineering, quality control and manufacturing to maintain existing test systems and develop new systems for our latest control designs. S/he will be part of the hardware design team and be responsible for the testing portion of the quality control plan. Work is performed in an office, lab & manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proficient in analog and digital electronic hardware, including offline power supply driven circuits and hands on power electronics design experience
- Experience developing the mechanical structure necessary to implement the test system
- Application experience required for writing, implementing and documenting single chip embedded firmware using the C programming language
- Experience with low level communication protocols such as SPI, I2C & UART
- Ability to develop software with object-oriented programming languages such as Java, C++ and C# for conducting tests of electronic systems
- Must be hands on and comfortable using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, circuit probing, etc. Experience with 8–32-bit ATMEL or Infineon controllers is a plus.
THE COMPANY: Established in 1976, McMillan Electric Company is a privately held, high volume manufacturer of electric motor systems. Strategically located 40 miles from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul in Woodville, Wisconsin, we partner with OEM customers to provide custom solutions for use in air moving, pump and compressor, HVAC and fitness industries.
CORE VALUES: McMillan Electric believes strongly in four core values: Integrity, Excellence, Positive Attitudes and the ability to be a Doer. If you share these values, we welcome you to join our team!!!
COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary range that considers education, training, and experience along with a generous benefits package and profit sharing.
Please send your resume to Judy Greenwood, HR Administrator at: email@example.com
THANK YOU for your interest in McMillan Electric Company – We look forward to meeting you.
Equal Opportunity Employer